DSP US Flexible Equity Fund: Invest in Equities Globally
With an objective of investment in the international securities, DSP Mutual Fund has launched DSP US Flexible Equity Fund on Aug 03, 2012. The fund seeks to generate capital appreciation by investing predominantly in units of BlackRock Global Funds US Flexible Equity Fund (BGF - USFEF). It is on the discretion of the fund managers that if they are willing to invest in growth or value investment characteristic securities by emphasizing the market outlook, and that’s why it has used the word flexible in its name.
DSP US Flexible Equity Mutual Fund may also invest a certain proportion of its assets in money market securities and liquid schemes of DSP Mutual Fund, in order to meet liquidity requirements from time to time. So, for investing in the fund, you can opt SIP mode of investment. You can also use the SIP return calculator of MySIPonline to calculate the compounded returns as well as reverse SIP Calculator to calculate how much amount you need to invest if you know the future value you require at the end.
Why Invest in DSP US Flexible Equity Fund- Regular Plan?
The US Stock market is the largest in the world with more than 10 thousand companies listed and has a market value totaling US$20 Trillion. Many leading companies of other countries also choose to list on the US stock markets, so that investors can trade in those stocks, and companies can catch global attention through American security markets. Besides that, many stocks are 100% free from the US capital gain and the investors can take the major benefit from them. They should invest in the fund if they want to earn capital from foreign markets. The top reasons to invest in the US Equity market are:
- The market capitalisation of the US equity stock market is greater than that of the next 6 countries combined.
- The indices of the US equities market represent close to 50% of the global equity indices; therefore, it is a core component of almost major equities market of the world. The US equities represent over 75% of the global information technology sector and over 50% of the global healthcare, consumer discretionary, consumer staples, utilities, and other industrial sectors
- The US equities are the most diversified markets of the world having more than 10,000 listed stocks. It is noteworthy that from multiple sectors, its top 2 sectors including finance and technology itself have 34% of the total US equity market.
- The market provides access to a universe of companies to the investors by exhibiting huge innovation and leading many global trends & investment themes.
- The US economy has shown remarkable resilience by decreasing unemployment, improving industrial production, encouraging consumers, and expansion in purchasing powers. This helps the US equity market to grow at a vast level.
DSP US Flexible Equity Fund Growth Plan: Past Performance
DSP US Flexible Equity Scheme has performed well in the past years consistently. It has generated the annualised returns of approximately 16% since its launch. The fund has delivered the compounded annualised growth returns of 19.43%, 13.76%, and 12.75% in the past one, three, and five years, respectively.
The calendar year returns of DSP US Flexible Equity Scheme growth are also magnificent. It has managed to cap the losses by providing the returns of 2.53% in the year 2015, when benchmark, Russell 1000 TR Index has given negative returns. Its highest returns were in the year of its launch, i.e., 2012-2013, when it had offered 46.66% of capital growth to the investors.
So, if you wish to invest in the international market to reach your financial goals and can take a moderately high-risk on your principal amount, then you must start your online SIP investment in DSP US Flexible Equity Growth Fund right away at MySIPonline. Here, we will assist in your investment procedure and try to make your investment journey successful.
Add to Cart Successfully
Find us at the office
Chappa- Adamitis street no. 38, 81811 Tripoli, Libya
Give us a ring
+69 213 130 910
Mon - Fri, 10:00-22:00