Not to be confused with Hong Kong listed company, China Fortune Holdings Limited.
|Industry||Real estate development|
|Revenue||CN¥38.335 billion (2015)|
|CN¥6.903 billion (2015)|
|CN¥4.834 billion (2015)|
|Total assets||CN¥168.623 billion (2015)|
|Total equity||CN¥13.527 billion (2015)|
|Owner||China Fortune Land Development Holding (68.88%)|
|Subsidiaries||Hebei F.C. (100%)|
|Footnotes / references|
in consolidated basis
|China Fortune Land Development Co., Ltd.|
China Fortune Land Development Co., Ltd. is a publicly traded Chinese real estate developer, based in Beijing, headed by Wang Wenxue and focused on industrial parks. They are the current owners of Chinese Super League club Hebei China Fortune F.C., whom they purchased on 27 January 2015. Wang Wenxue still the largest shareholder of the company via China Fortune Land Development Holding.
As of May 2015, Wang Wenxue has an estimated net worth of US$4.1 billion.
China Fortune Land Development was a constituent of the CSI 300 Index (index for large to medium-sized companies in the mainland Chinas stock exchanges) as well as its sub-index CSI 100 Index. Since June 2017, it also part of Shanghai Stock Exchanges blue chip index: SSE 50 Index.
- ^ 2015 Annual Report Archived 2016-09-24 at the Wayback Machine China Fortune Land Development (in Chinese)
- ^ 河北中基更名河北华夏幸福 安蒂奇上任签约三年 (in Chinese). sohu.com. 2015-01-27. Retrieved 2015-01-27.
- ^ 足协发布公告：河北中基正式更名为河北华夏幸福 (in Chinese). sina.com. 2015-12-15. Retrieved 2016-01-17.
- ^ Wang Wenxue. Forbes. Retrieved 11 May 2015.
- ^ 沪深300、上证50和中证500等指数2017年第一次定期调整样本股 (Press release) (in Chinese). Shanghai Stock Exchange. 31 May 2017. Retrieved 30 October 2017.
Find us at the office
Chappa- Adamitis street no. 38, 81811 Tripoli, Libya
Give us a ring
+69 213 130 910
Mon - Fri, 10:00-22:00