NAV as on 31 Aug 2021125.14691.28 (1.03%)
Fund Key Highlights
1. The Current Net Asset Value of the Nippon India Value Fund - Direct Plan as of 31 Aug 2021 is Rs 125.1469 for Growth option of its Direct plan.
2. Its trailing returns over different time periods are: 65.72% (1yr), 17.17% (3yr), 15.84% (5yr) and 15.49% (since launch). Whereas, Category returns for the same time duration are: 58.37% (1yr), 12.84% (3yr) and 13.06% (5yr).
Show More +
Things you should consider
Investors understand that their principal will be at Very High risk.
Annualized return for the last 3 years
Suggested Investment Horizon
Average time taken to double the money since inception
Fund NAV Range
Current vs Stated Allocation
Enter investment amount:
Only one asset can be added for purpose of comparison
Evaluate your investment performance
Top 5 Peer Comparison
1. Nippon India Value Fund - Direct Plan is Open-ended Value Oriented Equity scheme which belongs to Nippon India Mutual Fund House.
2. The fund was launched on Jan 01, 2013.
Investment objective & Benchmark
1. The investment objective of the fund is that The scheme seeks capital appreciation and/or to generate consistent returns by actively investing in equity/ equity related securities predominantly into value stocks.
2. It is benchmarked against S&P BSE Enhanced Value Total Return Index.
Asset Allocation & Portfolio Composition
1. The asset allocation of the fund comprises around 97.79% in equities, 0.0% in debts and 2.21% in cash & cash equivalents.
2. While the top 10 equity holdings constitute around 38.88% of the assets, the top 3 sectors constitute around 50.26% of the assets.
3. The fund largely follows a Growth oriented style of investing and invests across market capitalisations - around 59.84% in giant & large cap companies, 28.41% in mid cap and 11.74% in small cap companies.
1. Gains are taxed at a rate of 15% (Short-term Capital Gain Tax - STCG) if units are redeemed within 1 year of investment.
2. For units redeemed after 1 year of investment, gains of upto Rs. 1 lakh accruing from those units in a financial year shall be exempted from tax.
3. Gains of more than Rs. 1 lakh will be taxed at a rate of 10% (Long-term Capital Gain Tax - LTCG).
4. For Dividend Distribution Tax, the dividend income from this fund will get added to the income of an investor and taxed according to his/her respective tax slabs.
5. Also, for dividend income in excess of Rs 5,000 in a financial year; the fund house shall deduct a TDS of 10% on such income.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is it safe to invest in Nippon India Value Fund - Direct Plan?
A: As per SEBI’s latest guidelines to calculate risk grades, investment in the Nippon India Value Fund - Direct Plan comes under Very High risk category.
Q: What is the category of Nippon India Value Fund - Direct Plan?
A: Nippon India Value Fund - Direct Plan belongs to the Equity: Value Oriented category of funds.
Q: How Long should I Invest in Nippon India Value Fund - Direct Plan?
A: The suggested investment horizon of investing into Nippon India Value Fund - Direct Plan is >3 years. The suggested investment horizon is the minimum time required for holding investments in the fund to reduce its downside risk and ensure that the returns become more predictable.
Q: Who manages the Nippon India Value Fund - Direct Plan?
A: The Nippon India Value Fund - Direct Plan is managed by Meenakshi Dawar (Since May 07, 2018).
Data Sources: Mutual Funds, ETFs, and NPS data are sourced from Value Research
Find us at the office
Chappa- Adamitis street no. 38, 81811 Tripoli, Libya
Give us a ring
+69 213 130 910
Mon - Fri, 10:00-22:00