|Live BSE Quotes||Sep 2, 2021 10:42:00 AM|
|Price (Rs)231.05||Open (Rs) 224.85||High (Rs) 233.95||Low (Rs) 223.20|
|% Change3.35||Volume 31,303||Value (Rs) 7,232,558||52-Week H/L 244.25 / 89.00|
|Live NSE Quotes||Sep 2, 2021 10:44:58 AM|
|Price (Rs)231.40||Open (Rs) 225.00||High (Rs) 234.00||Low (Rs) 223.45|
|% Change3.63||Volume 136,886||Value (Rs) 31,626,141||52-Week H/L 244.40 / 93.00|
|5 Years (CAGR)*|
|10 Years (CAGR)*|
* Compound Annual Growth Rate
|EPS (Rs)* 8.98||P/E Ratio (x) 25.72||Market Cap (Rs m) 4,236.79||P/BV (x) 6.22|
|*Trailing 12 months earnings, excluding extraordinary / exceptional items.||BSE Sensex | CNX Nifty|
S&P BSE SENSEX
- Advanced Charts new
- Charts by TradingView
VINYL CHEMICALS Share Price Today:
VINYL CHEMICALS share price is up 3.4% to Rs 231.1 on the BSE. On the NSE, the VINYL CHEMICALS share price is up 3.6% to Rs 231.4. The total volume of shares traded is 0.2 m.
Over the last 30 days, the VINYL CHEMICALS share price is up 42.7%. And over the last one year, VINYL CHEMICALS share price is up 134.8%.
The current market capitalisation of VINYL CHEMICALS stands at Rs 4,236.79 m. For more information, check out the list of top 100 companies in India in terms of market cap.
As of June 2021, company promoters held 50.62% stake in VINYL CHEMICALS, with no shares having been pledged. To know more, check out the latest shareholding pattern of VINYL CHEMICALS.
What else is happening in the markets today? Dig in...
- TRACK NOW:
- Most Active Stocks Rs 0 to 10
- Most Active Stocks Rs 10 to 20
- Top Gainers Today BSE A Group
- Top Gainers Today NSE Above Rs 20
- Top Gainers Today BSE Above Rs 20
- Top Gainers Today BSE Sensex
- Top Gainers Today BSE Small Cap
- Top Gainers Today BSE 500
- Top Losers Today BSE A Group
- Most Active Stocks Rs 1 to 2
- Top Losers Today NSE Above Rs 20
- Buzzing Stocks Today
- Most Popular Stocks BSE 30
- TRENDING ON EQUITYMASTER:
- Warren Buffett - The Value Investor
- Your Ultimate Guide to Penny Stock Investing
- How to Invest in Gold
- Basics of Value Investing
- Benjamin Graham
- The Best Bluechip Stocks to Buy
- How to Invest in Silver
- The Best Small-cap Stocks to Buy
- 10 Rules for Successful Long-Term Investing
- How to Invest in the Share Market
- Best Stocks to Buy Today
- How to Use P/E for Successful Investing
- How to Find Undervalued Stocks
- Differences Between Trading and Investing
- SWOT Analysis for Stocks
- The Best Dividend Stocks to Buy
Related Views On News
Sorry! There are no related views on news for this company/sector.
Aug 20, 2021
Will the pharma units demerger unlock value for shareholders?
Aug 27, 2021
The best electric vehicle battery stocks to own.
Aug 26, 2021
Come hell or high water, these are top Indian stocks which FIIs never leave.
Aug 20, 2021
Whats the outlook for Devyani, Zomato, and Tatva Chintan Pharma after robust listings?
Aug 25, 2021
Tata Power plans to become the leading EV charging network provider in India with over 1 lakh chargers installed by 2026.
Find us at the office
Chappa- Adamitis street no. 38, 81811 Tripoli, Libya
Give us a ring
+69 213 130 910
Mon - Fri, 10:00-22:00