NAV as on 31 Aug 202120.46970.26 (1.27%)
Fund Key Highlights
1. The Current Net Asset Value of the Nippon India Large Cap Fund as of 31 Aug 2021 is Rs 20.4697 for IDCW option of its Regular plan.
2. Its trailing returns over different time periods are: 49.48% (1yr), 11.65% (3yr), 12.3% (5yr) and 11.21% (since launch). Whereas, Category returns for the same time duration are: 43.71% (1yr), 12.85% (3yr) and 13.25% (5yr).
Show More +
Things you should consider
Investors understand that their principal will be at Very High risk.
Annualized return for the last 3 years
Suggested Investment Horizon
Average time taken to double the money since inception
Fund NAV Range
Current vs Stated Allocation
Enter investment amount:
Only one asset can be added for purpose of comparison
Evaluate your investment performance
Top 5 Peer Comparison
1. Nippon India Large Cap Fund is Open-ended Large Cap Equity scheme which belongs to Nippon India Mutual Fund House.
2. The fund was launched on Aug 08, 2007.
Investment objective & Benchmark
1. The investment objective of the fund is that The scheme seeks to generate long term capital appreciation by investing predominantly into equity and equity related instruments of large cap companies.
2. It is benchmarked against NIFTY 50 Index.
Asset Allocation & Portfolio Composition
1. The asset allocation of the fund comprises around 99.27% in equities, 0.0% in debts and 0.73% in cash & cash equivalents.
2. While the top 10 equity holdings constitute around 54.79% of the assets, the top 3 sectors constitute around 60.86% of the assets.
3. The fund largely follows a Growth oriented style of investing and invests across market capitalisations - around 86.4% in giant & large cap companies, 9.8% in mid cap and 3.8% in small cap companies.
1. Gains are taxed at a rate of 15% (Short-term Capital Gain Tax - STCG) if units are redeemed within 1 year of investment.
2. For units redeemed after 1 year of investment, gains of upto Rs. 1 lakh accruing from those units in a financial year shall be exempted from tax.
3. Gains of more than Rs. 1 lakh will be taxed at a rate of 10% (Long-term Capital Gain Tax - LTCG).
4. For Dividend Distribution Tax, the dividend income from this fund will get added to the income of an investor and taxed according to his/her respective tax slabs.
5. Also, for dividend income in excess of Rs 5,000 in a financial year; the fund house shall deduct a TDS of 10% on such income.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is it safe to invest in Nippon India Large Cap Fund?
A: As per SEBI’s latest guidelines to calculate risk grades, investment in the Nippon India Large Cap Fund comes under Very High risk category.
Q: What is the category of Nippon India Large Cap Fund?
A: Nippon India Large Cap Fund belongs to the Equity: Large Cap category of funds.
Q: How Long should I Invest in Nippon India Large Cap Fund?
A: The suggested investment horizon of investing into Nippon India Large Cap Fund is >3 years. The suggested investment horizon is the minimum time required for holding investments in the fund to reduce its downside risk and ensure that the returns become more predictable.
Q: Who manages the Nippon India Large Cap Fund?
A: The Nippon India Large Cap Fund is managed by Sailesh Raj Bhan (Since Jun 12, 2007).
Find us at the office
Chappa- Adamitis street no. 38, 81811 Tripoli, Libya
Give us a ring
+69 213 130 910
Mon - Fri, 10:00-22:00