How to fill up HDFC Mutual Fund Common & SIP application form and process of submission?
Application Process and Form Submission/Collection Centers
Click here to download HDFC Mutual Fund Lumpsum-SIP Application Forms NACH OTM Mandate Form
Take print of HDFC Mutual Fund Application Form on A4 size paper.
Attach following document along with the application form : –
1] KYC Copy if already completed. (click here to check KYC status) Else fill KYC Form.
2] PAN Card Photo Copy self-attested by applicant.
3] Address Proof Photo Copy self-attested by applicant.
4] Color Passport Size Photograph
5] One Cancelled Cheque copy ECS for SIP
6] Payment Cheque / DD should be drawn in favour of particular scheme of HDFC Mutual Fund
7] Keep photocopy of application form for your record.
8] Submit / deposit your application form in Branches of HDFC Mutual Fund or registrar. (Find attached list below, Search as per your city)
9] or you can also send your Application along with above document on below mention address:-
Sanriya Investment Services, Kamdhenu, 2nd Floor, Opp. Prakash (MSEB Office) Bhavan, Next to Bank of Baroda, Near Chattushringi Temple, above Tribes India, Senapati Bapat Road, Shivajinagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411016, Mob. No. 9822403407.
10] If everything is in place, next day you will received confirmation on your email and on registered mobile number. (It would be subject to cheque clearance.)
11] To track the status/allotment of your application form, visit HDFC Mutual Fund website or call on toll free number.
12] For investment in HDFC Mutual Fund Free Home Service available Pune.*
The guidelines for correctly and completely filling of HDFC Mutual Fund SIP or lump sum application forms are mentioned in the application form on in KIM. A few hints on the mandatory and important details which may be inadvertently omitted or incompletely filled in application forms are given below.
A] Application Form:-
- Your name and compete address should be written correctly.
- For NRIs, the overseas address and proof is mandatory.
- Bank details are mandatory, and should be correctly mention.
- Any mandatory document, like proof of KYC compliance/ acknowledgement should be attached.
- Fill in the PAN details correctly.
- The Mode of holding i.e. Single/Joint/Either or Survivor must be mentioned.
- Signature of all the applicants is a must.
- In case of minor applicants, the following details are required: date of birth with proof attached; name of the guardian, who is either the natural guardian / court appointed legal guardian; proof of guardian’s relationship with the minor; signature of the guardian.
Investors must fill the scheme name in the application form, and select the Plan i.e. Regular and option like Growth / Dividend (in dividend -Re-investment or Payout options are available.
B] Cheques :
o The cheque amount, in words and figures, should tally with the amount in the application form.
o Investors should note that third-party cheques are not accepted*.
o In addition, the fund/scheme name should be correctly mentioned on the cheque.
C] Systematic Investment Plan
New investors filling Systematic Investment Plan (SIP) forms for the first time shall fill/select the below fields:
- SIP Installment Amount: This refers to the amount investors wish to invest periodically. This should be the amount mentioned in the first SIP cheque.
- SIP Frequency: This refers to the periodicity of the SIP i.e. monthly, quarterly or as allowed by the fund.
- SIP Debit Dates: This is the date on which the amount would be debited from your bank account. The choice of the date could, for example, be the 1st or 10th or 15th or 25th of the month.
- First SIP cheque: It should be drawn on the bank account which is registered for SIP debit.
- SIP Enrollment Period: There is a start and end date in each SIP form. This indicates the date on which the investor wishes to start the SIP installments and the date on which the SIP should end.
- Particulars of auto-debit bank account: This refers to the bank account from which the SIP amounts would be deducted. It is very important to give bank details like bank name, branch address and city, IFSC, MICR number, account type and the account holder’s name, as it appears in the bank account.
- Signature in the authorization form: Finally, the investor, being the bank account holder, should sign the authorization form as is available in the bank records for successful registration of the mandate with the bank. Signature mismatch between the bank record and the authorization form will lead to SIP registration failure. Normally 1 or 2 signs required for SIP form.
- Default Broker Code: ARN-35547
- EUIN: E048533
- Who can invest in HDFC Mutual Fund: Individuals, HUF, Companies, Trust, Society, NRI, Clubs, Partnership, and Minor through guardian etc.
HDFC Mutual Fund Scheme
HDFC Equity Fund
HDFC Capital Builder ValueFund
HDFC Mid-Cap Opportunities Fund
HDFC Small Cap Fund
HDFC Growth Opportunities Fund
HDFC Focused 30 Fund
HDFC Infrastructure Fund
HDFC Balanced Advantage Fund
HDFC Hybrid Equity Fund
HDFC Multi-Asset Fund
HDFC Nifty 50 Etf
HDFC Index Fund – Nifty 50 Plan
HDFC Sensex Etf
HDFC Index Fund – Sensex Plan
HDFC Equity Savings Fund
HDFC Hybrid Debt Fund
HDFC Arbitrage Fund
HDFC Corporate Bond Fund
HDFC Credit Risk Debt Fund
HDFC Banking and Psu Debt Fund
HDFC Gilt Fund
HDFC Dynamic Debt Fund
HDFC Income Fund
HDFC Medium Term Debt Fund
HDFC Short Term Debt Fund
HDFC Low Duration Fund
HDFC Money Market Fund
HDFC Floating Rate Debt Fund
HDFC Ultra Short Term Fund
HDFC Liquid Fund
HDFC Children’s Gift Fund
HDFC Retirement Savings Fund – Equity Plan
HDFC Retirement Savings Fund – Hybrid Equity Plan
HDFC Retirement Savings Fund – Hybrid Debt Plan
HDFC Overnight Fund
HDFC Mutual Fund Common application form and SIP Registration Form Submission Centers. Search Your City…….