Brookfield Asset Management
Brookfield Asset Management (“Brookfield”) is a leading global alternative asset manager with approximately US$600 billion in assets under management across real estate, infrastructure, renewable power, private equity, and credit. Brookfield owns and operates long-life assets and businesses, many of which form the backbone of the global economy. Utilizing its global reach, access to large-scale capital and operational expertise, Brookfield offers a range of alternative investment products to investors around the world – including public and private pension plans, endowments and foundations, sovereign wealth funds, financial institutions, insurance companies and private wealth investors. Brookfield Management is listed on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the symbols BAM and BAM.A, respectively.
Brookfield Private Funds Group
Brookfield offers institutional investors a range of private fund investment opportunities across the risk-return spectrum, focused on real estate, infrastructure and private equity. We foster alignment of interests with our investors by investing alongside them: over 30% of the capital under management across our private funds is our own, and we are typically the largest investor. Our goal is simple: to generate growth and attractive long-term risk-adjusted returns for our investors to serve their stakeholders, all while providing the highest level of service. Brookfield’s Private Funds group is comprised of a global team of more than 75 professionals located in North America, Europe, and Asia. The primary focus of the group is to raise capital for Brookfield’s private funds from investors worldwide.
Brookfield has a unique and dynamic culture. We seek team members who have a long-term focus and whose values align with our Attributes of a Brookfield Leader: Entrepreneurial, Collaborative and Disciplined. Brookfield is committed to the development of our people through challenging work assignments and exposure to diverse businesses.
The Private Funds Investor Relations Team is responsible for client service strategy and supporting relationship development for Brookfield’s private funds business. The Analyst / Associate, Private Funds Investor Relations, will be accountable for executing strategic investor relations and client service initiatives for existing private fund investors. This will include collaborating across investment segments to ensure a unified approach to relationship management and client service. Acting on behalf of BAM, the Analyst / Associate will become a product specialist in both the firm’s organizational structure as well as its products and strategies. The Analyst / Associate will be responsible for coordinating and collaborating with multiple teams and departments, interacting with all levels of the organization, to complete investor requests and to execute on various large initiatives in an organized, concise fashion. The successful candidate must be resourceful, proactive, detail-oriented, have a strong ability to problem solve / multi-task and be a collaborative team player. The role will report to the Senior Vice President.
- Help identify and execute on key investor relations and client service initiatives
- Coordinate across multiple groups within the firm to ensure consistent, proactive, timely, professional and accurate investor interactions
- Create and implement standardized client service protocols to provide a high quality, consistent investor experience, including the implementation of standardized inquiry management practices across strategies
- Establish a consistent approach to messaging and branding across materials
- Understand and assess investor sentiment and implement programs to take advantage of market momentum
- Coordinate with technology to enforce internal efficiencies
- Summarize relevant information and develop customized meeting materials for senior management to facilitate personalized, thoughtful discussions with key strategic relationships
- Collaborate across internal groups to oversee the response to investor requests and questionnaires
- Articulately communicate with key internal stakeholders in a knowledgeable, clear and professional fashion
- 2-5 years of experience in one or more of the following areas: investor relations, client service, equity research, investment banking
- Experience working with private funds and deep knowledge of the alternative asset management industry required; knowledge of real estate, infrastructure and/or private equity preferred
- Team player who demonstrates a commitment to shared success above any personal accomplishment or recognition
- Highly motivated, proactive self-starter with the ability to work both independently as well as collaboratively in a fast paced, global environment
- Significant experience working directly with private fund investors, with a focus on servicing investors to build and strengthen relationships
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to handle pressure effectively to successfully manage multiple high-priority initiatives simultaneously while maintaining the highest standards of work product and adhering to stringent deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a clear ability to effectively coordinate with a wide variety of professionals at all levels and departments within and outside of the organization
- Positive, can-do attitude, with exceptional work ethic and intellectual curiosity
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Microsoft PowerPoint
- Experience with Salesforce and/or FISDX (Sungard) preferred
- Undergraduate degree with an excellent academic background; additional credentials including MBA, CPA, CAIA or CFA preferred
Brookfield Asset Management is committed to maintaining a Positive Work Environment that is safe and respectful; our shared success depends on it. Accordingly, we do not tolerate workplace discrimination, violence or harassment.
Brookfield is an EEO employer and does not make hiring decisions based on status in a protected class.
At Brookfield, we care about your privacy and strive to protect Applicant Data throughout the recruitment process. To that end, information that we gather from applicants via job postings, is used solely for the purposes of recruiting and hiring. For more details, we encourage applicants to read Brookfields Applicant Data Protection and Privacy Notice, found on our website:
Find us at the office
Chappa- Adamitis street no. 38, 81811 Tripoli, Libya
Give us a ring
+69 213 130 910
Mon - Fri, 10:00-22:00